- What happens if our event over-runs? We set our fees by the event, not by the hour.
- Can you reassure us about paying for ‘hidden extras’? The quotation you receive will be specific to your event and inclusive of everything.
- When do I pay the fee? A 10% non-refundable deposit will be payable to confirm a booking. The remainder of the fee is payable 28 days before the event.
- How much floor space does a quartet require? We need a space of about 2m by 3m.
- What else will you need on the day? Four armless chairs, appropriate shelter (covering for rain or direct sunlight), parking allocation and a place to leave instrument cases and bags. We do not need amplification or electricity.
- What will you wear? We can wear all black or more colourful formal attire. We’re happy to discuss this with you and even try to blend in with your colour scheme!
- Where do you play? Yorkshire, the Peak District, Derbyshire, Greater Manchester, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Lancashire, Staffordshire and Leicestershire.