- What happens if our event over-runs? We set our fees by the event, not by the hour.
- Can you reassure us about paying for ‘hidden extras’? The quotation you receive will be specific to your event and inclusive of everything.
- When do I pay the fee? A 10% non-refundable deposit will be payable to confirm a booking. The remainder of the fee is payable 14 days before the event.
- How much floor space does a quartet require? We need a space of about 2m by 3m.
- What else will you need on the day? Four armless chairs, appropriate shelter (covering for rain or direct sunlight), parking allocation and a place to leave instrument cases and bags. We do not need amplification or electricity.
- What will you wear? We can wear all black or more colourful formal attire. We’re happy to discuss this with you – and even try to blend in with your colour scheme!
- Where do you play? Yorkshire, the Peak District, Derbyshire, Greater Manchester, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Staffordshire and Leicestershire.